This Policy provides for how your personal information and data is handled by Us if you are a visitor or a registered user of Our Platform. We strongly recommend you to read this Policy before accessing Our Platform. Further, by accessing Our Platform, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy and are hereby consenting to the collection, storage, processing, disclosure and other uses of your information as provided herein. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not access the Platform and use the services provided therein.
- Information Collected:
- While registering on our Platform and using the services therein, either as a registered user or guest, you may be required to voluntarily provide us certain identifiable information which may include:
a) your name;
b) an identification number;
c) your location data;
d) your IP and/ or your email address;
f) your system configuration and information;
g) your usage patterns/ behaviour and the manner in which the services of our Platform are being availed by you for the purpose of analysing the usage pattern and optimizing Our Platform. This also includes collecting data related to your preferences and the buttons that you have clicked during each session;
h) any content that is received, collected or posted using our Platform;
i) any of your information collected through third parties such as social media website or any other interactive website/ content that you may choose to sign with; and
j) any other information that may be eventually required by Us to provide you the services through our Platform.
- Further, the Company may collect non-personal information relating to your activities while accessing your Platform from and about the devices from which the Platform is being used. This information includes:
- SDK/API/JS code version;
- Details of the Internet service provider;
- Application identifier and application version;
- Application distribution channel;
- Independent device identifier;
- Android ad master identifier;
- network card (MAC) address; and
- international mobile device identification code (IMEI), the equipment model, the terminal manufacturer, the terminal device operating system version, the session start / stop time, location, language, the time zone and the network state.
- All the information disclosed by you shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion and no liability pertaining to the authenticity, genuineness, misrepresentation, fraud, negligence, etc. of the information disclosed shall lie on Us.
- Usage of Information:
- We only collect information and data from you which is absolutely necessary for making the Platform and the services therein available to You and to improve them by analysing the usage and optimising the Platform. Besides this, the information and the data collected from you may be used for the following purposes:
- For your registration, login and management of the Platform;
- To help you to access your information and data after you sign-in to the Platform;
- Remembering your personal information and data so that you are no required to sign-in each time you visit the Platform;
- To provide customized user relevant suggestions and services;
- To communicate with you through mail, e-mail and telephone, in connection with the Platform and the services thereunder;
- To respond to your comments, reviews and questions and provide better Service;
- To communicate important notices or changes in the Platform, use of the Platform and the terms/policies which govern the relationship between you and the Company;
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, research and improvement relating to the Platform or the services provided through the Platform;
- For promotion and marketing purposes;
- For sharing your information with any third party, including any service providers and any of Our group companies, in the course of using the Platform;
- To transfer data to the regulatory authorities or other appropriate authorities as required by law.
- The information and data gathered from you may also be used by Us for any reason incidental to the reasons listed above. All the information and data that is collected by Us is securely stored at our servers in India and we do not sell any of your information or data to any third parties.
- Unless and until your specific consent is sought, the information and data collected shall only be used for the purposes mentioned hereinabove and at any point of time, you may ask us the details of all your information and data that is available with Us. Further, any changes to the information that has been provided to Us earlier, shall be intimated to Us at the earliest convenience by you. In case you wish to withdraw your consent for storage and processing a part of your data or your entire data, you may do so by writing back to us and We shall promptly delete all such information and data that is pertaining to you. However, your access to Our Platform shall be affected post the deletion of your information and data.
- Unless and until required by the existing laws, We shall return back or delete all your information and data upon the closure of your account, suspension of the services which are being offered under our Platform or after the expiry of any contract entered between Us and you.
- Protection of your information and data:
- We shall store all your information in our secure servers protected in a variety of industry-standard access controls and maintain physical, procedural and electronic safeguards in connection to this. However, we cannot fully eliminate the security risks associated with the transmission of personal information and data online, and you do so at your own risk and agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal information unless there has been gross and wilful negligence on Our part.
- You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your account with anyone.
- We offer the use of a secure server and implement various security measures to keep the safety of any personal information you submit to Us through our Platform. We do not store any of your banking and payment related information (like credit card details, bank details, UPI details, etc.,) and they are directly shared by you to the payment gateway service providers.
- Collection of information and data by Third Party websites and Advertisers:
- Disclosure of your information and data to third parties:
- For the purpose of providing you the services through Our Platform, We may be required to disclose your information and data to the following recipients/ third parties:
- Any third party which would facilitate the provision of the services through Our Platform;
- Third parties which provide the services of auditing, data analytics, Platform improvement and assistance with the delivery of the content;
- In case you have provided your phone number and opted to receive updates, We or any other third parties authorized by Us may send you text messages or emails related to the use of Our Platform;
The above-mentioned recipients/ third parties are contractually obligated to keep the information provided by you confidential and use it exclusively for the purpose for which we have provided such information to them. You may, if you wish to do so, obtain a list of all such recipients/ third parties with whom We have shared your information and data by writing to us about your intention to seek such information.
- We may need to disclose your information, if required by law and if it is necessary to:
- Comply with any obligations set out under various laws and legislations;
- Protect Us from incurring any legal liability in any form or manner whatsoever;
- Firms representing us in any judicial proceedings/ hearings and/or any legal, accounting and auditing firms providing services to Us;
- Fulfil any of the conditions incidental to those mentioned above.
Upon the occurrence of such an event, We shall be under no obligation to inform you or seek your approval or consent.
- We may be required to disclose or transfer your information and data to any subsidiary or an affiliate or to a third party if We sell, transfer or divest all or a portion of Our business or Our assets to another company in connection with any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, transaction, dissolution or proceeding. We shall ensure that such third-parties are contractually bound to further not disclose any of your information and data which has been disclosed to them.
- We may, at our sole discretion share aggregated information (non-identifiable and non-personal information) with third-parties for the purposes incidental to carrying out the services through our Platform.
- Usage of our Platform by minors:
- While our Platform is intended to be used by a general audience, we do not recommend it to be used by individuals who are below the age of 18 (Eighteen) without the consent of their parent or a legal guardian. We are in strict compliance with the legislations enacted for the protection of minors and children online and if We learn that a minor has been using Our Platform, We shall promptly remove all the information and the data that has been collected. Further, We encourage the parents or guardians to constantly monitor their children’s use of MontagePro.
- Data Processing:
- We shall be required to process the personal information and data that has been provided by you for the purposes set out in this Policy as described above. The legal basis to process your information and data includes processing that is:
- Necessary for providing the services through Our Platform and to the extent of performance of Our obligations under the contract with you, if any;
- Necessary for complying with the requirements of all laws and legislations which are applicable to us from time to time;
- Necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Our company;
- Based on your explicit consent, to share your data with advertisers and third-parties;
In addition to the above, We may ask you to provide Us with personal information for the purpose of processing, in order for Us to be able to provide you and for you to use all the services and features offered in our Platform.
- Your rights and discretion:
- To the extent permissible under any prevailing laws, you shall have the right to object to or to restrict the processing of your personal information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your information and data;
- Upon registering and using the Platform as a registered user, the Platform shall provide you with the tools and account settings which shall help you to access and/ or modify the profile information that you had provided Us and is associated with your account;
- Where the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw such consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Should you desire to withdraw your consent, We request that you close your user account and stop accessing the Platform and the Services. You can also permanently delete your account and your personal information collected by Us by contacting Our grievance officer Mr. Ramanjeet Singh Sabharwal at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you shall promptly inform Us of such changes so that Our records may be updated or corrected. We shall respond to your request as soon as possible under relevant regulation;
- We shall retain your personal information and data for so long as needed to provide the services through our Platform, or as required or permitted under the applicable laws; and
- In case you wish to opt-out of the promotional and advertisement communications sent to you, you may do so by intimating your preferences to Us.
Any grievances related to this Policy or in case you have any reason to believe that We have violated any of the terms of this Policy and that your personal information and data has been compromised with, you are requested to inform us within 24 (twenty-four) hours of the occurrence of such instance by writing an email to the grievance redressal officer, whose details are as follows:
Name of the Grievance Redressal Officer: Mr. Ramanjeet Singh Sabharwal
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: Flat No. C012, Assetz Lumos
Yeshwanthpur Industrial Suburbs
Opposite Isckon Temple
Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560 022